Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Paper Clay Halloween Decor: VanDolls Folk Art

I'm adding to my Halloween collection at a furious pace. Yesterday, I realized that if I brought my lunch to work I could use my lunch money to buy more Halloween art! Every purchase I make is scrutinized to decide if I really need it right now or could I use that money to buy more Halloween stuff. It's a sickness I tell you.

What that means is that I'm constantly looking everywhere for the best in Halloween decor.  For instance, I keep an eye on VanDolls Folk Art and can tell you it's stocked with wonderful items for you to skip lunch for. Rachel Garrison is the artist and she creates whimspookal figures from paper clay. I love the vintage look to them. I already swooped in and purchased a devil treat bucket.

Witch Halloween Treat Bucket
Jack O'Lantern Ornament
Party Hat Skull Candy Bucket
Halloween Skeleton Doll
Jack O'Lantern Doll
Trick or Treat Spider Figure

Just so you know, I purchased frozen burritos to eat the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment