Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Coffin Home Decor

Every gothic interior needs at least one coffin. I have two in our house. One is a coffin beer cooler that we bring out for parties and the other is the more recent cat bed that I made from a small coffin. If you're not the craft type, Life After Death Designs is making elegant coffin furniture and accessories that will fit into even the tiniest corner. Rachel and Ronnie have recently stocked up their shop and have streamlined their construction process so that shipping is faster. The bath tray is to die for- it even comes with a phone stand!

Coffin Bath Tray
Coffin Charcuterie Board
Bat Corner Shelf
Coffin Soap Dish
Coffin Cubby Shelf
Coffin Pin Display
I love the coffin lapel pin board. There are so many awesome pins being made and this lets you have them on display. Do you have any coffins in your home?

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog yesterday. This is perfect for me! I can’t believe I found you and you have such perfect taste!!!!! My Halloween (or everyday decor) is just like yours! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy we found each other! People like us are often looked at sideways, after all.

      Delete