Friday, June 1, 2018

What We Do In The Shadows

I certainly hope you've seen the movie What We Do In The Shadows by now. If for some crazy reason you haven't, put it on your list for the summer.  In fact, I need to watch it again. It's going on my list. In short, the film is a mock-umentary of vampires trying to live in the modern age.

The movie is a favorite of Amber Whitney and she channels her love by making What We Do In The Shadows t-shirts and totes, as well as stuff for shows like Supernatural and Doctor Who to name a few. They're all awesome. You'll find these at UnicornEmpirePrints.

Werewolves Not Swearwolves 
And It Was Petyr
An Invitation to the Unholy Masquerade Card
Werewolves Not Swearwolves Hoody
Teen Wolf Tote
Supernatural Crowley's T-shirt

Now I'm thinking I want to have a What We Do In The Shadows Party and I'm skipping hosting a party this Halloween! Maybe it will be a unholy watching party on June 6th??? That's next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment