Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Soaking in Graveyard Dirt

I confess I haven't had the opportunity to soak in a tub of graveyard dirt- not sure I want to, but soaking in some bath salts that are called Long in the Grave is another thing entirely. I'm all for that. Cian Fenton makes bath salts, soaps, oils, and lotions with macabre names.  Have you thought of stocking your guest bathroom with a little witchery? I think it might be fun.  The shop is Strange Charm Design.

Long in the Grave Bath Salts
Wolf Cub Hand and Body Lotion
The Abandoned House Bath Salts
Black Cauldron Bath Salts
Lost Soul Perfume Oil
The Mysterious Stranger Hand and Body Lotion

Wouldn't it be lovely to soak in a tub of spooky bath salts after a particularly draining spell or after foraging for potion ingredients?

No comments:

Post a Comment