Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Cards to Keep

Hardly anyone sends personal mail other than cards these days and that's quickly ending as well. I feel the pain too of buying a $5 card knowing it will most likely be thrown in the trash in a week- maybe a day. I've been thinking about this for awhile now.  It's so nice to get a card in the mail, but even better if it's worth framing. I've actually done that with some Christmas cards. (Oddly, I get very few Halloween cards - what's up with that?!)

Blackbird Letterpress is making cards you're going to want to keep for yourself. I absolutely love sending letterpress cards. They may cost a tiny bit more, but they have a weight and feel that says "I care."  And maybe "I'll keep you."

Can't Get You Outta My Mind
Skeleton Hand Card
You Hold My Heart In Your Hands
Bat "Hang In There" 
Articulated Skeleton
Sorry I've Been Out of My Mind
Maxi-mum Thanks!
There are so many great cards in this shop I could go on and on.  Stock up on some quality cards and send some just because.


No comments:

Post a Comment