Friday, December 5, 2014

Hang These Stockings With Caution

The stockings were hung by the chimney with caution....... Sometimes you don't know you need a thing until you see it. This is what happened when I started exploring the world of spooky Christmas stockings. As I mentioned, my decorating style falls between Dr. Seuss and Tim Burton so I think any of these stockings would suit my decor. You can find these and more like them on Etsy.
Gothic Skull Cameo Stocking by MTCoffinz

Gothic Damask Bat Stocking by AijoEchoTotes

Zombie Santa Stocking by DiamondDustStudio

Nightmare Before Christmas Stocking by Redtastic

WorkingClassPunx in Hollywood, California has an entire collection of stockings that I love. They have just the right mix of elegance and the macabre. I couldn't choose just one to show you.
Black Bats Stocking

Day of the Dead Stocking

Pumpkin Damask Stocking

Nevermore Raven Stocking

Midnight Muertos Stocking
Just imagine the frightening things you might find in these stockings.

No comments:

Post a Comment