Wednesday, December 31, 2014

If You Don't Eat Yer Meat, You Can't Have Any Pudding

Don't ask me how I come up with the post titles. 
My mindless prattling is the truly scary part of this blog. 

I can't guess what will be on your table this New Year's Eve, but it might be turkey. I was going to post this at Thanksgiving, but forgot. Better late than never, right? And, no, I wouldn't remember to post it next Thanksgiving either.
This juvenile turkey skeleton was made for a MFA thesis in 2009 by Robynie. I adore it. I discovered it on the blog Threadbias. The gingham heart is removable. The artist's statement says "I made the gingham heart removable because I think I am clever." She is clever and talented.

I would love this on my table. It looks like we'll get our pudding after all. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment