Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas with the Addams Family

 I don't know how this escaped my attention until now, but there is a Christmas episode of the Addams Family that I've never seen! True, I don't spend a great deal of time watching old episodes of the Addams family these days. Perhaps I should.

Dear Santa,
I have been decent if not exactly good. If you could, please forget about the hot tub for now and just drop "The Addams Family Volume 3" down my chimney.
That would be great. The 6th episode on that disc has "Christmas with the Addams Family" and I know you would like me to see it. It wouldn't hurt to include Volumes 1 and 2 as well if you happened to have them sitting around.
Thanks very much.
Jori

This could turn out to be a new favorite.


I think an idea for next year's Christmas card is starting to form.



No comments:

Post a Comment