Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Monsters

I never really thought about how many kids' Christmas stories include scary monsters of some sort. There are quite a few. You see, I think we all really love the darker side of things. I've started a list of holiday specials I need to watch in the next few weeks to get my monster/evil guy fix. Join me?

These are the ones I love:
Bumble the Abominable Snowman (Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer)
Heat Miser (The Year Without a Santa Claus)
Snow Miser (The Year Without a Santa Claus)
Winter Warlock (Santa Claus is Coming to Town)
 "Put one foot in front of the other, and soon you'll be walkin' out the door!"

The Grinch
Shrek (Shrek the Halls)
Everyone! (Nightmare Before Christmas)
I need to collect all of these figures!

No comments:

Post a Comment