Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Tiny Terrors Tuesday: Raptoor

Spooky miniatures are a new passion of mine. I've been surprised at how many Facebook groups there are devoted to the subject. Of course, I join them all and that is how I found Raptoor. Angela Kinnunen makes dark miniatures in a variety of scales. Some as small as 1/48th (quarter scale)- that's tiny, my friends. They would be perfect as a dollhouse within a dollhouse. You're going to love them all.

1/48th Scale Halloween Chest
1/48th Scale Quillotine (just over 2" tall!)
1/24th Scale Pillory Stocks
1/12 Scale Bats in Tree Gate
1/48th Scale Web Wall Surround
1/24th Scale Gothic Windows
Some of these pieces can be made in other scales if you contact the shop- which is full of pieces as awesome as these. I hope you're as inspired as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment