Monday, May 11, 2020

Macabre Mix Monday!

Good lord, my blog platform changed its look overnight and for a few minutes I couldn't figure out how to add a new post! Why would they do that to me? Fortunately, I'm calm in a crisis.

It's Macabre Mix Monday. In case you're just landing here, Mondays are when I show you different artists- just one item apiece- that I came across over the last week or so. These are pieces I liked and although I may not do a full post on them, I don't want you to miss out. Keep an eye on them; they may add more pieces soon.

Halloween Art Skull from Hope and Joy Studios
Vintage Halloween Mixed Media from Wire Whimsy Creations
Flying Skeleton Ornament from My Wandering Eye
Retired Dee Foust for Bethany Lowe Halloween Paper Mache from The Traveling Twins
Porcelain Bat Pendant from Darkling Woods
Calaveras Day of the Dead Art Doll from Cosy Dolls

Please click the links to these artists' shops to see what else you might like!

No comments:

Post a Comment