Friday, May 8, 2020

Time Out: A Spooky Home Tour

I can't believe it, but I don't have anything to show you today! I think I'm just worn out. It must be quarantine fatigue. So instead I have some photos I took of our house as it looks in April. Most people that visit for the first time think I'm too lazy to put away the Halloween decorations, but I did put them away. This is what remains.

At the entrance to our back door
On the Enclosed Back Porch
French Doors to the Dining Room where I hang my Beasties & Creepies collection of glass art
A family portrait of my great, great aunt who died in her 20s
Our cat Cotton taking a nap in the coffin
A Quiet Corner (Mummies by Elena Hadida)
Our Family Altar
Display on the Shelves in the Guest Bathroom
The Hall
JoJo Meets Her Match
Your's Truly Wearing My New Endora Brooch from Daisy Jean Floral
Now, I'm going to rest up and celebrate my sister-in-law's college graduation, Mother's Day with my mothers-in-law, my husband's birthday, my parent's anniversary, and my birthday! That sounds relaxing doesn't it? Happy May!


1 comment: