Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Terribly Tiny Tuesday: Gothic Miniatures

I've finished drawing out the plans for my dollhouse made from foam core. I hope to start cutting it out this weekend. It's based on the rows houses of Amsterdam so that I can start with just three rooms and if I like the finished product, I can make more row houses to connect to it. Here's a sneak preview of the plan for the front. I'll keep you posted on my progress.



With an eye toward furnishing my house, I present to you Gothic Miniatures. This little shop has loads of tiny accessories that are perfect for your spooky miniature house.

Spell Casting Three-Unit Bookcase
Chair with Bat & Tree Fabric
Gothic Armchair with Skull Decor
Open Bat Book
Tiny Wizard Wands
Miniature 5 Skull Candelabra
There are lots of tiny potions, books, and candles in this shop. I'm sure you'll find something you love and that will inspire the creation of an entire doll house!

1 comment: