Monday, December 30, 2019

The Moon: Macabre Mix Monday

The moon is on my mind lately- probably because I'm seeing it more often. It's actually shining brightly before I go to bed! I'm an early riser, you see, and that means I often go to bed earlier than the moon rises. (I'm secretly hoping that one day I can have a cup of morning coffee with a local vampire before he heads to bed.)

Metal Moon Garland from BASEROOTS
Moon & Stars Fabric Wall Decal from KokoKids
Velvet Full Moon Pillow from BetsyBennLTD
2020 Moon Phase Tea Towel from alittlelark
2020 Moon Calendar from TheCreativeSparkShop
Celestial Moon from TheCircusofLostDolls
Little Luna Art Doll from AlteredPoshDrop
Large Man in the Moon Ornament from HarlanMcKennaDesigns
Moon & Night Stars Combat Boot from ConjuringMages
Vintage Stars & Moon Leather Shoes from littlelightVTG
Blooming Crescent Moon Print from twentythreefaces
Felted Moon Crown from HexHouseCrowns
Stars & Moons Cape from EmmaDeeSewing
Beaded Moon Face Pendant from StyxxAndStonesStudio
It's always better to buy something uniquely made by an artist rather than a factory-made item, don't you think? Support small businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment