Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Fantastic Drawings: Jon MacNair

It's been awhile since I've shown the fantastic illustrations by Jon MacNair. I think it's time we look again. I'd forgotten how much I love his line drawings with their muted tones. The spooky images are like snap-shots of stories I want to know more about. I love that you can buy MacNair's work through Society 6 where you can find his pieces on everything from coffee cups to shower curtains to beach towels. I'm going to show you some of my favorite images of his art and let you explore the art on stuff by heading over to Society 6. AND Society 6 has a 25% of everything sale going on....

The Pool
Fierce Bouquet
A Grim Hereafter
Reawakened
Please Don't Follow Me
Incubus
This doesn't even scratch the surface of all the illustrations I love! You really must go look for yourself. I'll just leave this floor cushion here as enticement.

Out of the Thicket Floor Cushion

No comments:

Post a Comment