Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Winter Queen: Owisteria

Yesterday we had a storm of snow and ice. It wasn't one of those pretty ones where the ice covered the trees and sparkled in the light; it was just one of those miserable, messy, cold ones. It was a constant drizzle of needles. I dread winter more than death. It's true! Therefore, I'm trying to focus on the spooky, dark aspects of winter that are mysterious and magical. I'm thinking that whenever I'm feeling down about all that grayness, I should put on a crown of ice. It's all how you look at it.

Kiersten is creating some icy crowns that I love. Does it matter that she lives in Richmond, VA and can only imagine the enchanting, deadness of winter? Probably- I wouldn't want to wear a crown of the dirty gutter snow that exists from January through March. Kierston's shop is Owisteria. Let's be queens.

Winter Moon Goddess Crown
Stardust Tiara
Red Quartz Briar Crown
Golden Forest Crown
Aura Quartz Mini Moon Crown
Icicles Hair Comb
Now to find a winter gown to wear to my nightly Netflix watching session. By the way, Kiersten also sells necklaces you should see.

No comments:

Post a Comment