Monday, December 2, 2019

Spooky Tree Ornaments: Day of the Dollies

I spent the weekend decorating for winter which includes putting up a leafless tree with ornaments and lights to to dispel the darkness. I don't decorate just for Christmas, it's more like a seasonal display that includes winter monsters as well as garland and stockings. Many of you were probably doing the same and I'm seeing more and more Christmas trees with spooky ornaments. It makes sense to me since we're in the dark for months.

If you're in the mood for some haunting ornaments, I'd like to introduce you to Day of the Dollies. Artist Erika Janssen has some great ceramic ornaments, but you should also check out her spooky porcelain dolls and jewelry. There is lots to see in the shop!

Creepy Ornament Set
Spooky Ornaments
Creepy Christmas Lady Ornaments
Macabre Santa Coin Bank
Victorian Ghost Doll
Skull Necklace
Take a look in the shop for some ghoulish gift ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment