Monday, December 23, 2019

Not a Creature Was Stirring: Classic Mouse Parade

"Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse."

It's the night before the "Night Before" and I'm scurrying around like a mouse in a cheese factory trying to get everything done so we can have a nice visit with family. But when I saw the mice taxidermy from Classic Mouse Parade, I knew I had today's post. Rachel's tableaux make me giggle. Her mice are adorable and festive for the holidays.

Decorating the Christmas Tree
Mouse in Christmas Stocking
Bird Skull Angel Tree Topper
Hanukkah Mouse
Happy Christmas Family
Krampus Mouse
Snow Day Mouse
Until this moment, I didn't realize my holiday decor was lacking. I also realize I need to leave a snack for the little mouse living on my back porch. 

Posts this week may be rather sparse as I run around with a cocktail in my hand spreading Christmas cheer. Best wishes to you and your's.

No comments:

Post a Comment