Friday, July 26, 2019

Mad Scientist Room: Xavian Miniatures

Ahem, I know you like looking at the tiny, macabre miniatures I've been showing every Friday. It's time to take a leap of creativity and let me know if you'll be making a doll house size Halloween room for the Miniature Haunted Room Challenge! The suspense is killing me.

Today, I have miniatures that would be perfect in a mad scientist's room. If you can add a speaker with an evil laugh to it that would be awesome. These pieces are coming from the mad mind of Suzanne van den Nouweland. They're fantastic and so affordable!! The shop is Xavian Miniatures.

Miniature Cabinet of Curiosities 
Miniature Test Tubes
Tiny Stone Goblin
Skull in Bell Jar
Raven Skull on Pedestal
Miniature Mandrake Root Plant
Miniature Shrunken Head
Now you're inspired, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment