Monday, July 29, 2019

A Spooky Anniversary with Tussie Mussies

Shiver of Delight Turns FIVE!

If I may, I would like to bring your attention to the fact that this Halloween blog has been going strong for FIVE years. (I think that's like 45 in cat years.) Before my usual post, I just wanted to stop and thank every one of you for visiting, commenting, liking posts on social media, and keeping me faithful to a project I never thought would go on for this long. Please introduce yourselves to me on social media! I think we probably have lots in common. I celebrated with a tiny chocolate cheesecake -minus the poison. I don't know if I have another five years in me, but I'm not ready to quit yet. 

If you have something spooky to celebrate, I want to make sure you know about Paper and Mache. I just discovered this shop last week and I'm smitten. Leah Maes is the designer of all sorts of decorative paper fancies. She doesn't solely focus on Halloween, but her collection of spooky pieces is significant enough to bookmark her shop. I just love her Halloween tussie mussies and candy baskets.

Halloween Tussie Mussie Gift Cone
Halloween Candy Baskets
Witch Hat Table Decor
Victorian Halloween Witch Photo Ornaments
Halloween Star Ornament
Halloween Coffin Box Decor
Looking at these makes me want to grab some glue and glitter. If you're like me though you probably won't. That's why we need to be thankful for the people with more creative energy then us and support them!

No comments:

Post a Comment