Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Concrete Jack O'Lanterns: ConcreteKA

Anna Kart is making the coolest stuff out of concrete. Of course, her concrete jack o'lanterns caught my eye right away. They're fantastic. I have to mention though that they're coming from Kazakhstan and I can't imagine what the shipping is on that to the U.S.

(WAIT! I just noticed that it says "free shipping to the United States."  Wow. I feel bad that the artist will make almost nothing on this. Have you heard about Etsy's new policy about asking artists to make shipping free? Etsy will then rank the items that have free shipping higher in searches. I don't feel very comfortable about that. I expect to pay for my shipping and don't want artists to lose profits. I know that they'll probably just add the shipping into the cost, but it's not a smooth transaction.) 

It may take a little longer to receive these adorable pieces, but you'll have a very unique item in your collection that will last a lifetime.

Concrete Jack Skellington
Concrete Oogie Boogie
Ghost Lantern
Pumpkin Lantern
Concrete Jack O'Lantern
Kart also makes ornaments!

Halloween Skellie Ornament
All of the candle lit pumpkins are tea-light size. You can hold them in the palm of your hand. I think they're so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment