Friday, July 19, 2019

For the Macabre Miniaturist: Twisted Miniatures

I missed posting several of the last Fridays, but hope you haven't forgotten that I'm gently pushing you toward creating a miniature haunted room. The challenge is to have it finished by October so that I can post your spooky pieces. Think of it as a way to create your ultimate Halloween dream. You can find more at the Shivers of Delight Facebook event.

Today's miniature post has the perfect creepy accessories. They're made by two sisters and their shop is Twisted Miniatures.  (I wonder if they'd adopt me.) There is so much to love in this shop I'm having a hard time picking my favorites.

Gothic Miniature Pram
Shrunken Head in Dome
Spooky Chest of Drawers
Lethal Injection Table
Crooked Broomstick
Coffin, Cart, Wreath, and Dead Body
You can find out more about the sinister sisters who have created these miniatures at their blog https://twistedminiaturesdotcom.wordpress.com  Now, get to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment