Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Victorian Trading Co. 2019 Halloween Collection!

By now you've hit Michaels, HomeGoods, At Home, Marshalls, and Grandin Road looking at the Halloween decor they're putting out. You've probably scoped out Target's new Halloween collection online as well. I know you, you're not tired yet so I'm going to share with you one of my favorite online Halloween sources that not everyone has seen. 

Victorian Trading Co. quietly delivers a vintage-style Halloween collection every year that has magical decor and costumes. My catalog just arrived yesterday and I was as excited as if I received the Grandin Road Halloween catalog. Let me show you some of my favorites.

Batty Belle Fringe Poncho
Madcap Tomcat Table Topper
Raven's Roost Candle Pedestal
Arachne's Aura Stained Glass Lamp
Black Widow Headband
Whimsy Owl Table Overlay
Witch of the West Costume
Black Hooded Cape


The Shrine Mantle Piece
There are pages and pages of deliciously spooky pieces just like these! Victorian Trading Co also has great sales at the end of the season so don't forget to go back in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment