Friday, May 25, 2018

For Cat Lovers

I could be described as a cat lover. We had twelve cats living with us at one point. We're at five now, just so you know. Quite frankly, I don't know how you can be a devotee of all things spooky and not like cats. Cats can be so mysterious and you never really know what they're thinking. They creep up behind you, stare at things you can't see, and cause things to move around the house unseen. They're like tiny poltergeists.

Jenny Boomert (The Netherlands) shares my love of cats and understands that they have a creepy side. She calls it "creepy cute." Her shop carries cat prints, t-shirts, and greeting cards. But these are not just any cats; these are cats who are friends with the dark side of life. The shop is called Puss in Books.

Death's Best Friend Card
Night Sky Above the City T-shirt
Zombie Love Print
Birthday & Death Dates Calendar
A Small Cat's Big Heart Print
Bat Cat Greeting Card

As I write this blog there is always at least one cat trying to help me. I can't begin to count the corrections I've had to make after a cat walked across the keyboard. Cotton is a constant visitor these days. She was named after Cotton Mather- just for fun. She says hello.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my shop in your blog. I'm very honored. Lovely to see your cat, too. My cat always sleeps, walks and meows by my side when I make a new cat drawing. Greetings Jenny

    ReplyDelete