Monday, May 28, 2018

Life & Death: You Win, You Lose

I carry around a tiny metal coffin in my change purse. It reminds me that life is fleeting whenever I'm looking for a quarter. I kind of like it, though I sometimes get strange looks at the register. Tom Maringer of Shire Post Mint makes similar objects. He specializes in fantasy and gaming coins. I like them and may add more to my change purse. You never know when you'll have to make a quick decision, and tossing a coin might be useful.

Memento Mori/Memento Vivere Coin
Be Good/Stay Evil Coin
Life or Death Coin
I Win/You Lose Coin
Dread Pirate Roberts Coin
Two Volantis Coins
You'll also find coins from Game of Thrones and the Hobbit among other fantasy novels. If you're looking for an unusual Father's Day gift, these might suit you. I'm pretty sure dad doesn't haven't one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment