Thursday, May 31, 2018

Sink Into Darkness

I love taking baths. It's a known fact about me that I don't like being hit in the face with water. Why would anyone want to shower? In our house we have a cast iron clawfoot tub that has probably been there since the early 1900s. I absolutely love soaking in it, but eventually we're going to have to renovate our bathroom and I have in mind that I would love a black clawfoot tub. It has such a gothic feel to it, don't you think?

Signature Hardware has some beautiful black tubs in their collection. From modern to antique styles, I love them all. I hope these set you to dreaming about a gothic bathroom in your future.

Goodwin Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub with Imperial Feet
Arabella Cast Iron Double-Slipper Tub with Lion Paw Feet
Thaine Antique Black Copper Double-Slipper Pedestal Tub
Sawyer Hammered Copper Double-Slipper Tub with Nickel Interior
Raye Antique Black Hammered Copper Double-Slipper Pedestal Tub
McQuire Hammered Copper Slipper Clawfoot Tub
I'm swooning at just the thought of owning one of these tubs. Add a few candles and a bottle of red wine and I don't think I'd ever leave.

Hey! Almost forgot to mention that this is my 1,000th blog post! I never would have guessed I would stay with it this long. The spooky stuff just keeps rolling in like fog on the moors.

No comments:

Post a Comment