Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Porcelain Skulls

I love the feel of cool porcelain in my hands. It's the perfect medium for skulls. Pam Stern has been sculpting clay for about 20 years and creates hand-painted, original sculptures. None of her pieces are made with molds, so you know each one will be unique. Check out her website gallery for beautiful fantasy sculptures - the link is connected to her name above. If you interested in something a little smaller, Stern has a shop on Etsy called PSPorcelain. The paintings on the porcelain are jaw-droppingly gorgeous.

Blue and White Ceramic Skull
Skull Cup
Blue and White Skull Cup
Day of the Dead Shot Glass
Skull and Roses Vase
Black and White Day of the Dead Story Cup

These cups are very affordable and I doubt they'll last long. They might even be gone before this post is published if I get my way... 

No comments:

Post a Comment