Monday, November 6, 2017

Giggle Inducing Ghouls

I know I've mentioned it before, but I miss the days of Saturday morning cartoons. Fortunately, I'm an adult now and can buy art from people like Lydia Jean that will bring me right back to that time. Take that, you financially dependent child!

Lydia Jean creates giggle inducing illustrations of evil little children and monsters. I look at them and go right back to childhood with the urge to see if my younger sister can bring us milk and cookies before I count to ten. You can find Lydia Jean's work on Etsy at lydiajeanart.

Zombie Twins
Village of the Damned Corn Children
Dolls Broken Heart
Haunted Mansion
Hogdag vs Lumberjack
Bad Apple
Derpy Cats

Lydia Jean's full-time job is as a graphic artist at Whole Foods. If you've ever wondered about those awesome chalkboard signs at some of the stores check out her website.

No comments:

Post a Comment