Monday, October 16, 2017

Mummies

When I hear the word "mummy" the first thing that comes to my mind is an episode of Scooby Dooby Doo with a mummy shuffling around saying "coin....coin....." I don't remember what the episode was about, but for some reason that has stayed with me for over 40 years. It's weird.

Maybe I'll get that episode out of my mind after looking at these mummies.

Mummy Antidote from martinefa
Mummy Wreath from Mesh Addict
Mummy Sweatshirt from PrinceandTower
Mummy Pin from RockCakes
Mummy Necktie from accessorytoawedding
Mummy Concrete Garden Statue from BlackJackThreads
Mummy Ornament from TheSugarPumpkin
Sarcophagus Pendant with Mummy Inside from SOcreativejewelry
Black Cat Mummy T-shirt from TNCGifts
Mummy Mask from CedarfoxStudios

Eenie the Mummy from BeauliesChristmas
Mummy Mouse from joycemac634
Stirling Silver Mummy Charm from Jewelrybyxinar
Someone has to say it: I want my mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment