Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Loup-Garou!

Let's raise our snout to the moon and give a howl for werewolves. I love them and fear them. I kind of feel that you might be able to reason with a vampire, but a werewolf? Good luck. They symbolize wildness and base instincts. If you don't believe me, just take a look at the covers of the hundreds of adult romance novels with a handsome bare-chested werewolf. I had no idea this was a genre till I started looking for werewolf items to show you. It might deserve a post at some point if I could bring myself to actually read any of them...

The Wolfman Vintage Mug from MarmaladeFoxVintage
Werewolf Figure from MiniatureAnimals
Werewolf Pillow Cover from MenagerieofMayhem
Werewolves Not Swearwolves Tote Bag from UnicornEmpirePrints
Werewolf T-shirt from LaughingMoonArtworks
White Werewolf Figure from WolfberryCrafts
Original Werewolf Illustration from TheNarwalPrince
Werewolf Beer T-shirt from RocketE3
Werewolf Print MedievalOccultCraft
Werewolf Candle from DarknessVoid
Little Werewolf Doll from GakmanCreatures
French Werewolf Print from CuriositesRenversade
When I win the lottery I am going to buy that little baby werewolf doll. I already have a carriage just waiting for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment