Friday, July 28, 2017

Poison Bottles

Three years ago today I posted for the first time on Shivers of Delight. It was a simple photo of some vintage bottles of poison I own. I can't believe I'm still posting. I really didn't think I'd be able to go for more than a few days. I must be under an evil witch's spell.

Just so you know, over the next week I'll be refreshing the look of the blog. I don't think it will be anything drastic- just a lifting of the eyebrows, maybe a tummy tuck. Let me know if it's not working for you. I hate when a blog I've been following for awhile makes a drastic change that I'm not prepared for. We're friends after all.

It seems appropriate that I should do a poison theme today. Here are some poison bottles I'm thinking of adding to my collection.

Buchan Portobello Stoneware Poison Decanter from Anthology Vintage
Skull Poison Apothecary Jar from Orion Oddities
Vintage Poison Bottle from Preston Simply Nice
Black Skull and Crossbones Bottle from Conversation Glass
Poison Bottle Token Necklace from CLUE game from Jen Kay Designs
Cobalt Blue Poison Bottle from Jones Family Glass
Poison Bottle Candles from Darkness Void
My small poison bottle collection lives in our guest bathroom on the shelf over the sink. I used to keep mini bottles of alcohol in the medicine cabinet till it was removed, but I think after a few hours with me, poison might be more desired.


No comments:

Post a Comment