Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Playful Monsters

When I look at the art by Alan Brown I can't help thinking that these monsters are just children who want to play. Sure, they're a little scary, but with the cheerful colors and light touch of hand I find them playful. Even in the darkest prints the subjects seem more petulant than frightening. Brown's seems to capture the monster in me and I like that. His shop is Medusawolf in case you want to find your inner monster.

Vampire Creatures of World Folklore
Laser Cats
Wendigo Creatures of World Folklore
Grendel
Rudhira
Bat Force, Myo & Bunker Make Nice

I LOVE THESE! They just make me giggle and I want to hug all those monsters. These will make you want to hug your dark self too.  Brown also has two comic books for sale: Ovoyyamar Volume 1 & 2 which are fantasy horror comics featuring his own work. Visit his shop to see them.


No comments:

Post a Comment