Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Paper Maché Halloween

I haven't done anything in paper maché since first or second grade. I still think about taking out some flour and cutting strips of newspaper from time to time. It may happen yet.

Mariusz Niemiec and Iwona Myszkowska (whew, that was hard to type) have made a career out of paper maché and I think you'll like what they describe as being "inspired by twisted imagination." Many of their sculptures are ready to occupy your Halloween display. The shop is called LalkowniaPaperArt. I much to learn before I can do anything this fantastic.

Halloween Witch
Skeleton
Devil Mask
Trick or Treat Child
Scarecrow
Halloween Pumpkin
I'm sure you've seen the vintage Halloween paper maché decorations that go for hundreds of dollars today. Well, these sculptures will someday be vintage too, and they're from Poland- even better.


No comments:

Post a Comment