Friday, March 4, 2016

Ghoulish Hair Ornaments

I'm always on the lookout for some new barrettes, combs, and picks for my hair. It's really hard to find ones that don't look like you're going to meet the queen of England at a ball. I don't care if I ever see another rhinestone.

So, let me share a few I'm looking at on Etsy. Many of them are from distant lands. Perhaps they're not expecting to meet the queen.

BronzeSmith: Spider Hair Fork
Theancientmuse: Skull Barrett
mrd74: Black Onyx Skull Pony Tail Holder
Theancientmuse: Bat Hair Fork
dreamsbythesea: Black Bat Goth Hair Clip
ayujewelry: Chrome Skull Wooden Hair Stick
dreamtrappings: Skele Man Pewter Hair Stick
pinkingedgedesigns: Silver Bat Headband
Ok, I know I said I don't ever want to see another rhinestone, but I may have just changed my mind.

PageantSupplier: Rocker Rhinestone Tiara

I would love to see the pageant where the contestant was awarded this tiara. Hmmmm, that might be a great idea for a Halloween party......

No comments:

Post a Comment