Monday, July 12, 2021

Pumpkin Brooches: Macabre Mix Monday

Let's start thinking about our wardrobe for the Halloween Season. I like to accessorize with artist made jewelry. Even if I'm wearing a simple all-black outfit, a brooch can make it pop and put me in the Halloween spirit. I found some beautiful pumpkin brooches that I'm considering adding to my collection. Which one do you like?

Beaded Jack-O'-Lantern Brooch from Atelier Ojos de Gato

Embroidered Pumpkin Brooches from Anna Mozet Art

Sterling Silver Pumpkin Brooch from Olympias

Embroidered Pumpkin Brooch from Plumaria Art

Beaded Pumpkin Brooch from Thezora Art Bijoux

Sterling Silver Pumpkin Brooch from Jan Palomba Design

Ceramic Pumpkin Brooch from Sharon Bloom Designs

Embroidered Crow and Pumpkin Brooch from Saliy Embroidery

Hand Painted Tin Crow and Pumpkin Brooch from Designs by MoDa

Ceramic Floral Pumpkin Brooch from Studio Flower NN

The nice thing about these brooches is that even when you're not wearing them, you could display them in a frame!

1 comment:

  1. Tremendously lovely selection. I'm a die-hard brooch fan, collector and wearer. I have a few pumpkin themed brooches in my collection and am always looking to add more (natch!). This lovely list is - like so much that you post about here - instant wishlist fodder for me. :)

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete