Monday, July 26, 2021

Jack-o'-lantern Favorites: Macabre Mix Monday

I don't know if you saw this photo of my new display cabinet that I posted on Facebook and Instagram last week, but I realized I need more jack-o'-lanterns for my collection. Sure, it looks full, but some of these pieces are reproductions that are great for Halloween decorating, but I want to display artist-made pieces year round. So I'm on the hunt.

I started my search on Etsy because frankly it's just easier- don't discount easy; people shop at big box stores for a reason.

That said, below are some pieces that capture what I look for in a jack-o'-lantern.

Paper Maché Jack-o'-lantern from CreepyTreasureNProps

Hand Hooked Pumpkin Chair Seat from Jayne Tynan Design

White Pumpkin Lantern from Josh Hogge Arts

Hand Carved Pumpkin & Black Cat from Joy Hall Folk Art

Original Oil Painting, Pumpkin Still Life from Tony Corbitt Jr. Fine Art

Spun Cotton Jack-o'-lantern Roasting Corn from Susie Scott Studios

Woodcut Print, J is for Jack-o-lantern, from Normandie Art

I don't post anything that I don't absolutely love. I just wish my real Halloween collection could include all of my virtual collection pieces! 😭

1 comment:

  1. Your display cabinet is jaw-droppingly gorgeous. What an elegant, timelessly lovely piece of furniture. And what could possibly be more awesome to place inside it than some of your beloved jacks?

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete