Monday, July 5, 2021

Gargoyles: Macabre Mix Monday

If you're new to this blog, Macabre Mix Mondays are when I show a variety of Halloween artists- sometimes with a theme and some times just some of my favorite items I've come across. Most of the pieces I find are on Etsy and are one of a kind so if you see something you like, don't delay in making a purchase.

Later this week I'll have a link for an online lecture on the gargoyles of Yale University for you to watch and keeping in theme, I decided that maybe I (and perhaps you?) need some gargoyles in my collection of Halloween art.  

This would look splendid on the top of our garage.

Gargoyle Weathervane from Weathervanes of Maine

If the weathervane is out of your price range, perhaps a little watering spike for your houseplant?
Gargoyle Watering Spike from Mountain Mud Works

I know I've shown you this post cap before, but it's so fantastic it's worth another look.
Gargoyle Wood Fence Post Cap from Postcapman

One of these days, we're actually going to put a doorbell on our house that works (instead of having people ring the broken one we can't hear) and it will look something like this.
Bronze Gargoyle Doorbell from Honeck Sculptures

This polymer clay sculpture is stunning, don't you think? (and it's very affordable)
Quasimodo and Gargoyle Sculpture from Justa Sculpture

Imagine having a cuppa out of this!
Reproduction Gargoyle Teapot from Rockerbilia

I love these ceramic gargoyle wall pieces.
Gargoyle Wall Decor from Mandy Stapleford 

Prices for these pieces range widely and the artists have other gargoyle as well, so visit all the shops to find your perfect gargoyle.

1 comment:

  1. These are thoroughly marvelous. The watering head is especially charming, IMO.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete