Monday, July 19, 2021

Halloween is Coming: Macabre Mix Monday

A little of this, a little of that for Macabre Mix Monday. Here are some pieces that caught my eye this week, and it was a busy week. I found a few spooky items at the Brimfield Antique/Flea Market (you can see them on my Instagram feed), a beautiful antique display cabinet from Facebook Marketplace to house my jack-o'-lantern collection, and a log cabin doll house that I think will work perfectly for a witch cottage. More about those at a later date.

Jack-O'-Lantern Shelf from The Poisoned Painter 1

Ghost Wreath from The Village Peddler Co

Stained Glass Snakes from Sclo Glass Studio

Haunted House from Mel Poole Studio

Halloween Witch Art Doll from Bethany Lynn Originals

Halloween Raven Business Card Holder from vranaraven

Ceramic Pumpkin from Kirillov Shop

I think the time leading up to Halloween is so exciting!

1 comment:

  1. That ghost wreath is utterly magnificent! I would 100% keep it up year round, no two ways about it.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete