Monday, June 8, 2020

Mystical Cards & Prints: Danse Macabre UK

I'm back after a contemplative week. There is so much happening right now that I put the blog on pause so that I could absorb what is taking place without being overwhelmed. I'm still feeling the weight of the world, but I think following a routine helps me keep going so, here I am.

I feel like the prints and cards from Danse Macabre UK are soothing for me right now. Even in darkness there is beauty. Alice Durose describes her work as "An unabashed, unashamed celebration of the gloriously grotesque and the magnificently macabre."

Fly High On Hallows Eve Print (also as a card)
Tarot Deck, Major Arcana Cards
Time Enough for the Earth in the Grave Print
Didn't Bleed Red Card
Take the Flame Inside You Print
Hand of Glory Card
Set of 3 "Mourning Glory" Prints
Any of Durose's pieces would make a nice point of meditation. Don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment