Thursday, June 25, 2020

Grotesque Ceramics: Art by Ramiro Diaz

A grotesque and creepy mug or shot glass may be just what I need. I'm confident that I have the evil stare down to go with it. Does it matter that my coffee is half cream and sugar or that I have Limoncello in my shot glass? I dare you to say something about it. Sorry, I haven't had sugary coffee yet.

The ceramics by Ramiro Diaz are just creepy enough to kick-start my day. What? You don't drink Limoncello like orange juice? Diaz also has some great prints in his shop. (I really do love these by the way.)

Skull with Top Hat Mug

Ceramic Skull Shot Glass

Zombie Baby Mug

Enchanted Green Tree Spirit Mug

Skull Shot Glass

Creepy Shrunken Head Mug

Why haven't I had my coffee yet? Because I was in a fog this morning and locked myself out of the house when I went to feed the birds. Hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment