Friday, June 19, 2020

Simple Symbols of Spooky: Michelle Chang Jewelry

I've highlighted Michelle Chang Jewelry in past posts, but I really do love the pieces. I had a tiny skull ring that I wore on my pinkie finger for several years before I lost it. I'm still sad about it and can't decide if I want the same ring again or one with tiny diamonds in it. What I like about Chang's jewelry is the simplicity. They're tiny pieces without much detail, but they speak volumes to me. Not all of her pieces have a spooky flair, but there are enough for me to know she is one of us.

Baby Skull Ring with Diamonds

Open Mouth Snake Ring with Diamond

Baby Skull Bangle

Skull Necklace (50% off!)

Mismatched Tiny Snake Earrings

Tiny Spider Dangle Necklace

Now I'm thinking I might want the bangle bracelet! Oh dear. The other thing I love about these pieces is that they are simple and refined enough to wear everyday as a signature piece. Hmmmm. Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment