Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Hex the Covid Uniform: Obsequies

If you're like me you've been wearing your own Covid-19 uniform for the last several months. Mine consists of black yoga pants and a t-shirt or a blouse if I have a Zoom meeting. Same thing every day. I've tried to put on a casual skirt a few times, but I just felt weird and went back to the yoga pants.

I'm starting to get the urge for some new clothes now. I still don't want to wander around stores though and so do most of my shopping online. Then I remembered Obsequies! Ash makes clothing that's comfortable with just the right amount of spooky-artsy.

HalloHarvest Moon T-shirt
Transylvania Twist Dress
BatTeeCrazy T-shirt
Jack O Lantern Crop Sweater
Bat Pastels and Pockets Skirt
Never Trust the Living Long Sleeve Shirt
Spooktacular, right?!  Most items come in S, M, L & XL sizes. I've already ordered something.


No comments:

Post a Comment