Monday, April 8, 2019

The Perfect Details for Your Halloween Haunt

Like me, you're probably contemplating the Halloween decoration projects that you need to get started. Believe me, it's not too early. I need to add to our exterior decorations because we're having the house painted this year from white to a deep grey so our decor needs to step it up too. I found a shop called The Build Cave which is brewing with deadly accoutrements that you can purchase to kick your decor up a notch.

Skull Fence Finials for PVC Pipe
Skull Door Knocker
Skull Ornament
Skull and Wing Ornaments
Skull Rosette
Triple Skull Ornament
All of the pieces are crafted in resin and painted to look like metal. That keeps the cost way down. Ideas are swirling in my head right now of how I could use these! Check out the shop for more designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment