Friday, April 19, 2019

Haunted Doll House Inspiration

A few weeks ago I mentioned a challenge to myself (and you) about creating a miniature haunted room by October. I love haunted doll houses and since I've come to realize creating an entire house is a bigger project than I have time for right now, I've settled on creating a Halloween inspired miniature room.

I'll be posting some examples to get you inspired and updates on my progress every Friday up till October (at least that's my plan) and then I'll share my finished haunted room along with photos of your rooms during the month of October. Fun, right?!

Today, I have to share with you a cardboard, eerie, miniature house that contains a mystery for you to solve. Originally you purchased this game and it was sent to you in installments, but now you can buy the entire package in one swoop. It's called The Case of the Haunted Dollhouse: A Mystery in Your Mailbox and it's from Lady Delaney.

There is a warning of sorts with this game:
"With its reference to violence, insanity, and the supernatural, The Haunted Dollhouse may be wonderfully suited as gift for your strange children, enemies, and peculiar friends." 

Here is a peek at what you can expect.







I'm offering this as an example that your haunted miniature room can be made entirely of paper if that suits you. Get creative with it! I'm also showing you this because I want it!!! It's more than I would spend on a game, but it is so intriguing.  If you're interested in having it mailed in installments, you'll find it and other wonderfully spooky games at www.lettersfromdeadpeople. Make sure you wander around this site for more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment