Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Spooky Bookmarks for Your Spooky Books

I read a lot of horror/ghost/witch themed books right before bed. Sometimes that gives me crazy dreams and my husband has to wake me up from yelling in my sleep. Well, maybe more like yelping in my sleep. When recounted back to him, the dreams are actually pretty funny. The yelping is usually me scolding some demon to get back where they belong.  But I digress.

If you read a lot of books, you know how important your bookmark is. It has to stay firmly in place and be large enough that it isn't easily lost in the sheets. It should also say something and have some flair. I've definitely used cash register receipts before and it's just not as satisfying as a leather skull for instance. I think these bookmarks from Cool Bookmarks are just the right touch. I love how these wrap around the edge of the book.

Ghost Bookmark
Metal Coffin Bookmark
Happy Reading Skeleton Bookmark
Skull Book Divider 
Devil's Trident Bookmark
Witch Bookmark
One of these bookmarks with a gift card to a bookstore would make a great graduation gift for someone. There are nearly 200 bookmarks in this shop. Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment