Friday, April 26, 2019

Miniature Haunted Room Challenge: Inspiration

As promised, I'm dedicating Fridays until October for the Miniature Haunted Room Challenge. I want to show you some miniature rooms I found on Pinterest that I hope will inspire you to create your own. Unfortunately, the photos on Pinterest aren't always attributed to anyone or place- which I hate. If you're posting to Pinterest, you should always give the original source information. Duh.

Anyway, take a look at these miniature rooms and start dreaming about what you want to create. Especially note what the room boxes look like. This is where you can get very creative.

Halloween Lantern pinned by Fairie Hollow

Witches Tea (source unknown from photobucket)
Great Expectations pinned from dollhouseblog.com
Miniature Ghost Room attributed to Creager Studios
Dilapidated Corner Room attributed to Ken Haseltine Regent Miniatures
Seance Room pinned by Linda Myers
Miniature Room attributed to miniature treasures.blogspot.co.uk
All of these images and more are pinned to my board called Haunted Dollhouse. I tuck away ideas there and you're welcome to follow my search.

No comments:

Post a Comment