Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Accessories for the Tiny Haunted House

I'm still itching to create a miniature haunted house. I had a solid start a few years back, but then the crash happened (literally) and I'm back at square one. I'm thinking maybe I should start with just a shadowbox spooky room. I'm inspired to start again by the fantastic spooky miniatures from Georgia Marfels. Let's say we all make a goal to complete a haunted shadowbox by October. Then I'll post all your lovely creations. You in?

Biting Toadstool 12th scale
Skeleton Bird
Spooky Pumpkin
Spooky Candles
Monster Chair
Grinning Cauldron
Aren't these fabulous?! I'm serious about the haunted shadowbox challenge, by the way. Start looking for a container for your spooky room and I'll have more information soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment