Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Vintage Valoween

So my friend Miranda over at Spooky Little Halloween calls Valentine's Day "Valoween" and I love it (side not: you should check out her post of Valoween gifts.) I've been seeing other Halloween bloggers call Valentine's Day the second Halloween and I think they have something. It's really not that new of an idea after all. If you look back at vintage Valentine's Day cards you'll see lots of monsters and witches represented.

Vintage Style Ghost Valentine from SwirlyWorldDesign
Vintage Witch and Cauldron Valentine from SongBirdSalvation
Vintage Mummy Valentine from SongBirdSalvation
Vintage Devil Valentine from SongBirdSalvation
Vintage Style Robot Valentine from BettyJanesTreasures
Vintage Style Frankenstein Valentine from SwirlyWorldDesign
Vintage Style Ghost Valentine from SwirlyWorldDesign
I'm counting on you to spread the idea of a second Halloween this year. Don't disappoint me.

No comments:

Post a Comment