Thursday, February 15, 2018

I'm Gonna Stomp All Over You

This is ghastly. I haven't ever missed this many days of posting. I just can't shake this fever, so I decided a post about some vicious looking shoes might help me stomp out the illness.

Kayla Stojek is redesigning shoes in a way that would make most germs avoid the area. This goes for germie people too. I'm sure if I were wearing a pair of her shoes I would feel much, much better. It's amazing how a pair of shoes can make a girl feel better (just ask my husband about my Fleuvogs.)

Anyway, Stojek's shop is called Zombie Peepshow and these shoes are worth throwing a party for and buying a new wardrobe.

Pumpkin Curved Wedges
Spiked Slip-on Vans
All Hallow's Eve Bubbling Cauldron
Transylvania Candelabra Skull Boot
Seance Platform Boots
Nightmare Cemetery Wedges
I don't know if you can actually walk in these shoes, let alone dance. Just find yourself a throne for the evening and sit there. You'll be spectacular.

(and yes, I know, drink lot of fluids)

No comments:

Post a Comment