Friday, February 2, 2018

Bewitching Jewelry for Girls With A Dark Side

For some reason snakes seem to be catching my eye this year. I have no problem with snakes; they do a lot of good in the garden, but I've never been one to go out looking for them either. The snakes I've been seeing represented in jewelry lately are begging to climb onto my body, though. I don't know why, but I want one.

Ren Ariel Sano's snakes have tongues made from crystals. That's pretty awesome. Her shop is full of bewitching jewelry that I think you'll like even if you run from snakes. Her shop is called The Good Girl Collective.

Aura Swimming Serpent Rings
Floral Serpent Ring
Eye of Ra Necklace
Heart of the Huntsman Necklace
Vestige Crescent Moon Necklace
Asymmetrical Bone Earrings
All of these pieces are made to order so it may take you a few weeks to receive what you want. Hint: you probably still have time to order for Valentine's Day if you act quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment